Upon committing their lives to Jesus in 1984, Pastor Gary & Pastor Lorita Bryden have been sharing the Word of God which radically changed their lives. While living in South Africa, they were involved in various forms of ministry, which included;
- International evangelism
- A street team outreach that brought in thousands of salvation
- Outreaches to prisons & various educational facilities
- Specialised out-reaches through comedy & singing
- Church planting
- Businessmen’s breakfasts & motivational meetings
Together with the above listed ministries, they were also actively involved in social issues such as;
- Rehabilitation & education to street children
- Life-skills to the illiterate and unemployed
- Addressing injustice against women and children, to include the rehabilitation of prostitutes as well as victims of domestic violence, rape, abuse, unplanned pregnancies, HIV/AIDS and those infected and affected by this pandemic.
However, in 2003 responding to God’s call, they left Africa and moved to England to reach out with this victorious message of the risen Christ.
“Come to Him then, to that Living Stone which men tried and threw away but which is chosen and precious in Gods sight. Come and like Living Stones, be yourselves built into a spiritual house for a holy, dedicated, consecrated priesthood; to offer up those spiritual sacrifices that are acceptable and pleasing to God through Jesus Christ.”
1 Peter 2: 4 – 5 (Psalm 118: 22 Isaiah 28: 16)